MEDICAL SOCIETY AND POLISH HERITAGE EVENTS
The Minnesota Polish Medical Society is pleased and proud to continuously produce or support professional development and Polish events for Minnesota’s medical and Polish Heritage communities.
- Mon, Aug 15Saint Paul
- Thu, Sep 01Minnesota State Capitol-Sep 01, 12:00 PM CDT – Sep 15, 12:00 PM CDTMinnesota State Capitol-, 75 Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard., St Paul, MN 55155, USAA photo tribute to Polish WWII survivors who settled in Minnesota will be displayed at the Minnesota State Capitol North Corridor. September 1-September 15, 2022. Free
- Thu, Jun 02Shoreview Library Book Club Room
- Thu, May 05The Gardens-Otto Hall
- Thu, Feb 17The Iversen Center,
- Sun, Dec 19MinneapolisDec 19, 2021, 3:00 PM CSTMinneapolis, 5900 W Lake St, Minneapolis, MN 55416, USAThe Sobieski Orchestra will perform the Advent portion of this monumental work plus additional movements including The Trumpet Shall Sound featuring the magnificent bass soloist, Andrew Kane, and Marissa Benedict and John Koopmann on trumpet. The concert will conclude with the Hallelujah Chorus.
- Fri, Dec 10Kraków- Zakopane
- Sat, Dec 04Zoom MeetingDec 04, 2021, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM CSTZoom MeetingThe conclusion of phase one of the project combines visual and oral history interviews and documentary photography. The goal is to add information about the postwar Polish American immigrant experience in Minnesota culture. The program is in English. Please register to receive the Zoom information.
- Fri, Dec 03Saint PaulDec 03, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM CSTSaint Paul, 75 Rev Dr Martin Luther King Jr Boulevard., St Paul, MN 55155, USAFaces of Solidarity - Polish Refugees in Minnesota is a photographic tribute to Minnesota's Polish political refugees. Unregistered guests will not be admitted due to the COVID-19 restrictions due to space limitations. The event is fully booked. We invite you to the Virtual Opening on Dec 4th.
December 5, 2018, 6-9 pm Winter Quarterly Meeting
October 26, 2018, 6 pm Fall Quarterly Meeting
July 27, 2018, 6-9 pm Summer Quarterly Meeting
April 20, 2018, 6-9 pm Spring Quarterly Meeting
February 23, 2018, 6-9 pm Winter Quarterly Meeting